Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guatemala - Here I Come!


I am going to Guatemala to check out my options for when I volunteer at Safe Passage with my friend Mike! The trip is booked for December 20-24th. The organization will be closed, but we are going to scope it all out and get a feel for the area. When you volunteer at Safe Passage, you can live with a family or you can get a place of your own. There are various volunteer opportunities with minimum stays (6 weeks to 6 months), so I want to see the area and where I might stay. Just being there will be awesome and I'll get a better picture in my mind of what I can look forward to! I'll be a tourist this time and soak up some sites...like this one I found online :) Pray for me. I hope that this will turn into an opportunity of a lifetime!

No comments: