Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So, there's this boy...

I've mentioned him a few times. We've spent some quality time together. He's sweet, smart, and handsome. We've been to the movies and shopping together, gone to the museum, church, and to Maine to meet the family. He thinks I am beautiful and compliments me often. He has even volunteered with me and met my friends. My Dad likes him and he believes in Jesus. We've had some heated discussions (conversations-disagreements, etc.) where it turned out I was right. He acknowledged this and said "Your right". He'll ride his bike while I train for my walk and he also wants to help the children in Africa who don't have clean water and healthy food to eat. What more could a girl ask for?!








Well, this boy, who has kind of stole my heart, is four and a half. He calls me Tosha. :) Who says I need a husband, when I have a little man like this?!

No comments: