Thursday, June 11, 2009

Walking, walking, walking

Walking for my girls and your mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend!
(For those of you who know them well, can you guess who is who?)


I am walking, doing Pilates, and bike riding in preparation for the upcoming 60 miles! Only 45 days until the walk starts. I have raised $901 so far (39%) and only need $1399 more to meet my goal of $2300. Making a donation online is safe and easy HERE! Every little bit counts! Thank you to all my family and friends who have made generous donations to the 3Day on my behalf, and a special thanks to my Mom and Joy for their financial support AND for walking with me! And I would be remiss if I didn't say an additional thanks to Matthew and Aliya for biking 3 miles daily as I walk! Have I mentioned how blessed I am lately?!

No comments: