Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You've Got Mail!

My motivation and inspiration! Sisters, mothers, wives, aunts, and best friends!

There’s nothing like a letter from a loved one to inspire you to keep going. Your friends, family and supporters can write a letter to you, which we’ll deliver to you on the event at the Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office.

Send letters to:
Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: TARSHA DOWNING
P.O. Box 8534
Warwick, RI 02888

Envelopes only, please. No boxes or large packages. Mail must be postmarked no later than July 14th in order to ensure delivery at the Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office.

I got this email and wanted to share it with my family and friends! Can't support me financially or physically (by being there in Boston to cheer me on!)? Well send me your love and support in the form of a letter, drawing, or picture! Who doesn't like mail, and who wouldn't want it after 20 miles of walking in the hot sun? It will help just to know I am supported while I support a good cause! And it'll only cost you $0.42, no wait, $0.43?! Or is it $0.44 now?

No comments: