Thursday, May 10, 2012

If you give a mouse a cookie...

I'm referring to the children's book about a mouse who always wants something more. If you give him a cookie he's going to ask for a glass of milk. He'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache, and then he'll ask for a pair of scissors to give himself a trim....and on it goes. One thing reminds him of another and he just wants more.All this to say, I went to Africa and I'm not ready to even give you a crumb. I simply can't.do.it. I can't answer your questions because I can't even answer my own. Yes, Africa. That place I longed for, prayed about begging God to send me, and had every intention to go and serve His people. I can't give you anything besides I'm not ready to talk about it. It was not what I had planned on, hoped for, or expected. When I can finally process and pray again, I'll try to share what it is God is teaching me. Cause I'm sure His plan was perfect and this trip will glorify Him.So for those who have asked and not received a response, I'm not ignoring you.

No comments: