Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Laugh Out Loud


I heard a song in the car a few days ago. I laughed out loud and then sang along. The lyrics were catchy. It reminded me of my girl. She's always laughing, emitting joy and singing LOUD! She knows she's safe and loved, by her people and her Jesus!

I heard it again today so I decided to look up the lyrics. 

And to my surprise it starts like this.

I shake my head at my good fortune

As I shake the dust off of my boots

Yesterday I was an orphan
Somehow today I belong to You
Somehow today I belong to You

Ha ha, don't it make you wanna laugh out loud?

Ooh ooh, and shout, "Hallelujah!"

Oh yeah, if you got joy go and let it on out
Ha ha ha ha, laugh out loud!
Jason Gray ~ Laugh Out Loud


I know it's God who we belong to and He who brought us our good fortune. I just love how it's a song about all of us, but before I even knew all the lyrics, I was reminded of my girl. :) 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsy5vVCO-J4



No comments: