Wednesday, September 3, 2008

White Water Rafting - Kennebec River

I went to Jackman with my sister Tracy, brother-in-law Ben and a bunch of the Corey clan. It was an amazing weekend with yummy food and lots of adventures and naps of course, can't forget naps. :) We went on a VERY fast boat ride, played polish ping pong and even had a mini church service at the camp. Then Monday brough the big adventure, White Water Rafting!! It was so awesome! The weather was great, the water was warm, we had great guides and the water was flowing nicely! This was my third time going and it was by far the best. I didn't fall out at all but I did get jostled around a bit thru one hole. I rode the bull, (the front of the raft) for a while and that was great!
Thanks Ben and Tracy for inviting me to join you and thanks Nate for the great ride!

No comments: