Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leaves at the Library

Wednesdays are Lunch Bunch at the Library. Matthew and I headed there after preschool. We got out of the car, headed for the grassy area covered with leaves and started gathering them for a good pile to jump in! He had a grand time and I got some great pictures. Then I asked a lady on the way in to take our picture, seeing as I'm never in them!
Every time we mention a meal, Matt asks "are you going to give me something I don't like?" I have officially become the Yucky Food Lady. Last night I was finishing up my shift but dinner was still looming over my head. Aliya said she wanted Taco Soup, but that still left Matthew?! I made the executive decision that I wasn't going to make anything new or different for him, so I declared it left over night and gave him pancakes. When I set his plate in front of him, he looked at me with big eyes and said, "but there isn't anything on here that I don't like." I must have forgotten something. Surely I meant to torture him with gross food! I'm still searching for more options that he likes :)

1 comment:

What I think... said...

We miss you too and we love you!