Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express!

When it seems the magic slipped away...
We find it all again on Christmas Day.
Believe in what your heart is saying,
Hear the melody that's playing,
There's no time to waste,
There so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
Give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need, if you just believe.
~Believe, Josh Groban
My nephew Drew... he used his imagination and had a great time!
Tanya, Ryan, Hannah and Drew
Tracy and Ben Trina and Rob
Tricia, Issac and Matt (Liam (1) is missing)
Hannah and I
The ConductorThe Assistant Conductor...he punched the kids names in their tickets!
We had cookies and hot cocoa, saw Santa and used our imaginations! I gave Santa the notes Matthew and Aliya wrote for him, (more on that later) and even sat on St. Nick's lap myself! Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: