I have received lots of questions from family and friends so far and I am open to more. But first, here are some FAQs I can answer up front.
- I am aware 144sq ft isn't much space and I am okay with that. It is a goal of mine to live minimalistic and with the least carbon footprint. I will make this work.
- I'm not sure where 'Tarsha's newest Treasure Chest' and I will be stationed, but the good thing about that - the world is my oyster and we can go anywhere! :)
- I am aware that I can go to my local RV dealer, Craigslist, Uncle Henry's, etc and find myself a RV or camper. Part of the excitement and goal of this project is to build my house with family and friends like people use to do, and know everything that goes into it. I am planning, researching, and designing, and it is bringing me great joy. Basically, this is about the journey, as much as the destination!
- I am selling some of my Longaberger baskets to help raise funds. Let's face it, they won't all fit in it and it has potential to fund a few things I have planned for my tiny house. :)
- It will have a shower, toilet, running water, sofa bed for (2)guests, fridge, table, storage and be a very welcoming little abode. :)
Can you guess who my biggest fan is?! :)