Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Boston Children's Museum

Check out the cute cashier...in her red schmock! LOL
Eating cake and pizza in the tent.
Hmmmm, what do I want to buy?
Aliya and Matthew had a planned day off from school on Monday. After a long day Friday, (stuck inside due to the Ice Storm of 2008 hitting the night before) I made the executive decision we would get out of the house and do something fun!
So, we ventured into Boston again and went to the Children's Museum! The kids were excited and got right to work ASAP. Playing is a kids job after all, and these kids play HARD! I got us some tickets to an extra show called 'Balancing Act', which I thought would include juggling, walking on a tight rope or something to that affect. Nope, I was wrong, but it kind of worked to my advantage! It was about balance with food, sleep, exercise, TV, etc. The kids got to go up on stage and be in an act. Here is Matthew and Aliya being broccoli and grapes.

They made bubbles, played grocery shopping (for almost an hour) and watched golf balls do all kinds of things. They played in the New Balance Climb, something parents can't, nor do they really want to, get into. I just kept climbing the stairs next to it so I could see them!

No comments: